A few days ago, a person was recharging his mobile phone at home. … Just at that time a call came in and he answered it with the charging Instrument still connected to the outlet. After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the floor with a heavy thud. As you can see, the phone actually exploded. His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers.He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival. Cell phones are a very useful modern invention. However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death. Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet! If you are charging the cell phone and a call comes in, unplug it from the charger and outlet.
Notably, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission does not identify using a cell phone while it is being charged as an unsafe practice in its article about Cell Phone Battery Safety.
In the majority of cases, faulty, counterfeit or damaged batteries cause such explosions. It should be noted that these battery explosions do not only happen while the phone is being charged. Phones have exploded while in the pockets of users or while being used in the normal way, not just while they were plugged into chargers.
Thus, the information in the email could be considered true only to the extent that there is potential for mishap whenever an electrically connected device is used. There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that a compatible and correctly connected, non-faulty phone charger is as inherently dangerous as is implied in this email. Many cell phone users regularly make or receive calls while the phone is being charged. With hundreds of millions of cell phones being used constantly around the world, any inherent danger of electrocution would have long since been discovered and publicized.
Posted by Ngo Okafor
The most downloaded black male model photo gallery and blog